We have a permanent position become available in the finance department at Derby but working with all eight UK locations. This role would suit an individual who has experience of accounts payable roles and is looking to advance their career in a busy finance department.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of all payments
- Posting to General Ledger
- Posting bank account movements and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements and dealing with any queries which may relate from reconciliations
- Purchase ledger coding and expense processing
- Other Ad Hoc accounts office duties as directed
- Experience of accounts payable is essential as is hands on experience of working with computerized ERP systems and/ or accounts packages.
- Working in a multi-currency environment would be an advantage.
Apply for this job
To apply for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to: