The Finnish construction industry meets up in Helsinki to learn about everything regarding concrete that affects the business.
We hope you can join our Magnetite team at the Finnish concrete show Betonipäivät 2019 on the last day of October. Our LKAB Minerals colleagues Pirjo van der Woude and Lars Vikström look forward to sharing their knowledge and experience on using high density concrete in construction projects.
High density magnetite concrete
Ever since the mid 20th century, our customers use our natural iron oxide MagnaDense as an aggregate or loose ballast for a large variety of constructions. Whether you want the extra weight and less volume, need radiation shielding or wish to use the thermal energy storage features, we can offer you our knowledge on MagnaDense in these projects.
Already on our website, you can find many references to different building projects. Here are some examples we present:
- First Boron Neutron Capture Device – cancer treatment installation
- High density concrete against hydrostatic uplift in a tunnel
- Dolphin mooring quay (at the harbour)
- Floating wind energy turbines
Important details about Betonipäivät
The organisation for the Finnish Concrete Day (Betonipäivät) has reorganised the concept so that companies have the opportunity to be present at the Concrete Days in different ways:
- The MatchBox is for student recruitment
- DigiBox brings digital solutions to constructions together
- And of course, the traditional exhibition stands; ConcreteBox .
A short summary of the important details for this show:
- Date: October 31, 2019
- Location: Messukeskus, Helsinki
- Stand: A11
- Who: LKAB Minerals Oy
- Website: https://www.betonipaivat.fi/
If you can’t meet us at the show, please, check our website for a full overview of applications we to which we currently supply our MagnaDense for high density concrete.
It is also possible to schedule a meeting with our Sales ManagerPirjo van der Woude directly either at the show or another time.