On October 17th, you will find the LKAB Minerals Dutch Magnetite Team at the Belgium Concrete Day in Anderlecht.
Our team will be at your disposal to answer all your high density concrete related questions!
The title of this concrete day is BETON 4.0 or CONCRETE 4.0 in English. The Belgian Concrete Association BBG organises the event for the 39th time. During this exciting one-day event the international visitors can:
- Connect with exhibitors
- Watch live demonstrations
- Attend workshops
- Participate in networking
Construction projects using high density aggregate
One of our core minerals, magnetite, is available in specific grades for use in the construction industry and known as MagnaDense. For over 50 years this mineral is applied in a large number of constructions worldwide. Our customers use MagnaDense as an aggregate to mix into concrete to get high density concrete, which they use for, among others:
International references heavyweight concrete projects
Wherever your project will take place, we can deliver. Our customers are located all over the world, and we have even supplied our products to the right place in the middle of the ocean.
Fortunately, we are to share many of the exciting projects with did. To name a few:
- First Boron Neutron Capture Device treatment unit in Finland
- ESS; the most powerful neutron source in Sweden
- Crossrail London Underground; floating track slab in the UK
- St. Pauli Elbe Tunnel; renovation in Germany
- Radiation shielding projects in Poland, Asia, Australia and the Middle East
- Underground garage in Sweden
We have gathered a comprehensive overview in a brochure which you can ask for with your regional sales manager.
Important information Betondag België / Concrete Day Belgium
We look forward to meeting you to share our knowledge on the use of high density concrete in your construction project.
- Date: 10 October 2019
- Location: Constant Vanden Stock Stadion, Anderlecht, Belgium
- Stand: 25C
- Who: LKAB Minerals B.V.
- Tickets: Order online
In case you can’t make it to the Belgian Concrete Day, you can also join us at the Dutch Concrete Day on November 14 in Rotterdam.