Updates on business impact of the COVID-19 virus
LKAB Minerals have operations and suppliers in many countries around the world. As the situation differs geographically and operationally, so will the approach to mitigating business risks. Currently, all of our sites are open and able to continue supplying our customers, while following local government guidance to keep employees safe. If the situation changes, potentially affected customers will be informed of any supply restrictions.
On this page, you can see all previous announcements and information related to our business actions due to the Coronavirus.
For updates on the LKAB iron ore operations, please visit lkab.com
COVID-19 related articles:
- Update January 7 2021, LKAB Minerals UK Letter to Customers
- Update November 5; LKAB Minerals UK Letter to Customers
- Update May 21; LKAB Minerals UK Letter to Customers
- Update March 24; LKAB Minerals UK Business Continuity
- Update March 20; LKAB Minerals business continuity plans COVID-19
- Update March 19; LKAB Minerals UK COVID-19 Statement
- Update March 4; Managing the impact of the Coronavirus