Gypsol continues to be the screed of choice for placement over underfloor heating systems.
It’s no wonder really! The properties of Gypsol screed and especially Gypsol HTC ensure a low cost, high performing screed, delivering up to 25% higher heating coefficient of performance compared to many cementitious screeds.
Taking place on Wednesday December 2 at 11.00 GMT, this webinar will provide an insight into Gypsol binder, its properties as a screed, as well as the benefits of use with underfloor heating, including cost, time and environmental advantages.
Series of webinars available on demand
We offer a series of on-demand LKAB Minerals and partner webinars, available for free anytime. Our range of on-demand Gypsol events include:
- Gypsol Anhydrite Screed; a sustainable flooring solution
- Gypsol Anhydrite Screed; placing floor coverings
- Using Gypsol screed to reduce your building’s carbon footprint
We provide a range of training solutions for screeders and manufacturers. If you would like to find out more information, contact your local Area Specification Manager via this page.
A versatile screed for any project
Gypsol screeds, produced from Anhydrite binder, are suitable for any project, from small scale renovations to large commercial builds. Read about some of the more recent projects using the links below:
- New homes installed with Gypsol classic
- Minimising manual handling with Gypsol Screeds
- Gypsol liquid screed of choice in Hackney
- Gypsol is screed of choice for apartment project
- Rustic floor solution for Scottish Salon refurbishment
- Flowing screed for college renovation
- Thin screed for new Scottish children’s hospital
About the webinar
When: Wednesday 2nd December 2020