LKAB Minerals UK & Ireland is looking to recruit someone for a busy operations department. We now require an Assistant Works Manager for our Stockton operations.
We are an international industrial minerals group with a leading position in a number of product applications. We develop mineral solutions in partnership with our customers, supplying natural minerals engineered for functionality and usability.
LKAB Minerals Ltd sources, processes and supplies industrial minerals to a broad range of industries in the UK and abroad.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Experience in Works Management as Production Manager or similar essential.
- Experience in Minerals processing, aggregates, concrete or heavy industry preferred.
- Experience working with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems.
- A formal safety qualification IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate .
- Knowledge and application of 5S, Autonomous Maintenance and Professional Maintenance projects in the production environment.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- An excellent communicator with all levels and departments of the organization.
- Man Management skills
- A problem-solver who can identify, using data and investigation tools, the root cause of issues and initiate corrective action plans.
- To ensure that all operations activities are conducted in line with country, company and local safety, environment and quality procedures. As Assistant Works Manager you will lead by example in terms of safety behavioural standards and managing change.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please send your CV to: Mrs Kathy Walker, Human Resources Manager, LKAB Minerals Ltd, Flixborough Industrial Estate, Flixborough, North Lincolnshire, DN15 8SF. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 16th September 2019.