LKAB Minerals is a leading producer & distributor of various key industrial minerals that are sold to several product applications worldwide. We are part of LKAB a Swedish State-owned company and one of the world’s leading producers of upgraded iron ore products.
We have a permanent position become available within the supply chain department that is involved in all significant aspects of shipping, planning & procurement. The role would suit an individual that is looking to advance their career within a busy supply chain team.
Key Role & Responsibility
- Working with supply chain managers to assist with the sourcing of a wide range of products
- To manage inventory planning & cash flow forecasts
- To work with shipping lines & Charterers mainly on the import process of materials that are sourced worldwide.
- To assist with exports to a wide range of countries
- To work closely with the supply chain director with a view to assisting with ship chartering & planning
- This position will require the candidate to be a highly adaptable team player with a proven track-record of working efficiently in a fast moving procurement & shipping environment
- An exposure to ship chartering an advantage
- This candidate must be proficient in using most Microsoft Packages, including MS Office & Outlook. Knowledge of accounts based systems would be a strong advantage
- MIEx (grad) an advantage
- Strong planning skills, managing the departments KPI’s
- Work closely with Finance teams on cash flow & efficient processing of purchase invoices
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Highly adaptable with a good eye for detail
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for this application is 28th June 2019