Improve the efficiency of your farm by optimising the nutrient availability of the soil. Use our range of granulated Calcium based fertiliser products including Calcium lime, Magnesium lime and Calcium Sulphate.
Calcified Sulphur+ is a high specification soil conditioner which we based on Calcifert Sulphur, complete with humates, trace elements and more.
Sales Manager Calcifert, Andricite, Fordacal, Limestone fillerContact me
- Product uses
- Product information
Our customers use Calcified Sulphur+ in all cropping situations where a supply of both Calcium and Sulphur are required. This will be of particular relevance:
- where you use high rates of Nitrogen
- and where you know that calcium is to be deficient and
- is necessary for crop quality and proper storage ( fruit, vegetables and potatoes).
It is especially beneficial in soils which have a low organic matter content and also where biological activity in the soil is known to be low.
Does your soil require a different soil conditioner/fertiliser? Please check our other Calcifert products to see which is the best fit for your farmland. You can always contact our sales colleagues via the below contact form or your independent agronomist for additional advice.
Calcified Sulphur+ is a high specification soil conditioner which we based on our premium quality Calcifert Sulphur product, combined with trace elements, humates (fulvic/humic) and plant bio-stimulants to improve plant and soil performance.
It is suitable for all crop situations requiring:
Benefits Calcified Sulphur+
We are confident to state that the benefits of our soil conditioner include:
- Rapid supply of calcium and sulphur to soil and plants
- Supplies a pH neutral source of calcium
- Ideal for long storage vegetables and potatoes
- Increased nitrogen efficiency
- Improved soil structure and increased microbial activity in soils
- Can be self-spread to 36m using a standard spreader
Typical product analysis for our soil conditioner:
|Element||Total percentage in granulate|
Application rate Calcified Sulphur+
The application rate for Calcified Sulphur+ will depend on crop requirement. We advise you to seek FACTS qualified advice.
Packaging Calcified Sulphur+
We supply all our Calcifert products in 600 kg big bags.