In 2017, MagnaDense concrete was supplied to the Crossrail project in Central London for a high density Floating Track Slab, designed to minimise sound and vibration from trains.
- ReeMAP Apatite Pilot Plant – an interview
- How to make High Density Concrete
- What is MagnaDense?
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – technical
- Minimising sound and vibration on Crossrail
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – informative
- UK Flixborough material processing services
- Gypsol; anhydrite binder for free-flowing floor screeds
- Meet Stina Sandin