Using MagnaDense in hospital radiation shielding can optimise your treatment room space significantly. Compared to normal concrete you can reduce up to 40% in space use for walls allowing a more patient-friendly hospital environment.
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – technical
- Minimising sound and vibration on Crossrail
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – informative
- UK Flixborough material processing services
- Gypsol; anhydrite binder for free-flowing floor screeds
- What is UltraCarb?
- Meet Stina Sandin
- LKAB Minerals’ Operations Conference
- Refractory Toll Processing