LKAB is investing 45 million SEK in pilot plants, to recycle LKAB mine waste through innovative processing, producing valuable minerals. Ulrika Håkansson at LKAB Minerals is responsible for the ReeMAP-project and gives an introduction to this project.
- Launching Gypsol Complete
- Gypsol Diamond & Rustique
- Gypsol Underfloor Heating
- Drying times of Gypsol floor screed
- Installing Gypsol Floor Screeds
- Why Choose Gypsol Screed?
- Minimising sound and vibration on Crossrail
- UK Flixborough material processing services
- Gypsol; anhydrite binder for free-flowing floor screeds