LKAB is investing 45 million SEK in pilot plants, to recycle LKAB mine waste through innovative processing, producing valuable minerals. Ulrika Håkansson at LKAB Minerals is responsible for the ReeMAP-project and gives an introduction to this project.
- Why Choose Gypsol Screed?
- ReeMAP Apatite Pilot Plant – an interview
- How to make High Density Concrete
- What is MagnaDense?
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – technical
- Minimising sound and vibration on Crossrail
- Magnetite for Heat Storage – informative
- UK Flixborough material processing services
- Gypsol; anhydrite binder for free-flowing floor screeds