UPDATE: The World Compounding Expo 2020 has been postponed to 7-8 October 2020 due to the Covid-19 virus circumstances.
We expect the World Compounding Expo 2020 edition to be even more exciting than the first expo in 2018. Because developments have continued with both the industry and within LKAB Minerals.
The international fair of compounding will be for the second time in Essen, Germany. Here, you can ask all your minerals related questions to our Polymers & Coatings technical sales team.
Industrial minerals for compounding
Additives and fillers come in many shapes, sizes and solutions. Therefore, at LKAB Minerals we offer a wide range of natural, sustainably sourced minerals which our customers world-wide use in their compounding products.
Our current range of products are:
- UltraCarb; a fire retardant filler based on naturally occurring mineral assemblage
- MagniF; the dried fine magnetite powder
- MicaFort; Muscovite and Phlogopite micas
- DekorFlake; the shiny, glittering Muscovite and Phlogopite micas
- UFGM; our Ultra Fine Ground Magnetite
Applications that benefit from mineral additives
The applications for which the industry uses our products are a long list and, moreover, is always growing due to new insights, product development or industrial demands that change. We currently supply customers with compounding products for the following end-products:
- Industrial textiles; furniture coverings, synthetic leather
- Detectable food packaging
- Sealing compounds in automotive applications
- Cables and wires
- Flexible flame retardant foams
- Automotive parts
- High density polymers
Important details Compounding World Expo 2020
Please ask our team all your compounding related questions during the show, or right now via the online contact form on the product pages.
Important details to remember:
- When: 7-8 October 2020
- Where: Messe Essen, Germany
- Who: LKAB Minerals GmbH polymers & coatings team
- Location: Stand 632
- Tickets: Book your free tickets online
We look forward to meeting you in Essen!